PakBiz
  Join Free   |    Sign In   |    Gold Rate SMS   |    Contact Us 
Home Buying Offers Selling Offers Products Trade Shows Finance Videos Services
Facebook Like
Twitter Like
 or 
All
Products
Selling Leads
Buying Leads
Companies
Advance Search
Home > Food & Beverage > Fresh Fishmeal (Fish Meal)

Fresh Fishmeal (Fish Meal)

Company Profile Products Sell Offers Buy Offers Contact Details
Fresh Fishmeal (Fish Meal)
Click to View Original Image
Company: Kanpa International Sales
Model Number: K-21
Country: Pakistan
Posted On: 07 Nov 2013
Contact Person: N/A
Telephone: 92-21-32310044
Mobile Number: 92-300-8249434
Basic Information
Location: Karachi
Quantity Available: In Stock
Minimum Order: Negotiable
Price for Minimum Order: Contact Us
Packaging: As Per Buyer Requirement
Payment Options: Contact Us
Shipping Terms: By Ship, By Air
Related Categories: Food & Beverage , Fish & Seafood
Contact Information
Contact Person: N/A
Company: Kanpa International Sales
Address: D-3/D-4, Fish Harbour, West Wharf Road, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
Zip/Postal:
Telephone: 92-21-32310044
Fax: 92-21-32312879
Mobile Number: 92-300-8249434
Comments
Dear Sir Very good day to you! We are VEGION BIOTECH COMPANY , a large and reliable supplier for FISHMEAL based in Vietnam. We had experience in manufacturing and export agricultural products. We ensure to supply the best quality and competitive prices. This email is to introduce you our product with our great pride and pleasure. Here are some features of our fishmeal: 1. Commodity: Fish meal 2. Protein: 55% - 60% - 65% min 3. Sand/Silica: 2% Max 4. Moisture: 10% max 5. Fat: 10% max 6. Ash: 22% Max 7. Salt :2% Max 8. TVN : 120Mg/100g max 9. Digestibility: free from Ecoli, Samonnilla 10.Original: Vietnam 11. Packing: 50 kg HDPE Bag 12.Supply Ability: 1000 - 2000 MTs/Month 13.Quantity : As per your requirement 14.Payment: L/C 100% at sight or 30% of Commercial Invoice value and the rest 70% against copy of shipping document, INCOTERMS 2010 15.Delivery detail: 10-14 days after signed contract date. 16.Validity: 10 days We will offer you the best quality with the most reasonable price and we hope that we could build a long term relationship with you. Please let me know if you have demands, we will send samples for you. If you have any further questions, Please do not hesitate to contact us. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks and regards Ann Pham VEGION BIOTECH CO., LTD. Add: 7th floor, Nguyen Kim Building, 99 Nguen Thi Minh Khai Street, Ben Nghe Ward., 1st Dist., Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam Email: vegionbiotechsale6(at)gmail(dot)com Skype: ann.pham41 Tell: 84 83 9255 997
annpham Thu 03 Dec, 2015

Comments:
Name (required)
Email (required)
Confirm Text

Fresh Fishmeal (Fish Meal) by Kanpa International Sales at Pakbiz.com a premier Business to Business marketplace and largest online business directory. Find Fresh Fishmeal (Fish Meal) from Pakistan complete basis & contact information, business offers, availability & related Food & Beverage products.

Follow PakBiz
looking to buy T-shirt
T.F Block factory
CHILDREN'S CLOTHES MANUFACTURERS (OWN BRAND WTIH LOGO)
SUPPLY OF T-SHIRT
Ship spares ( from ship breaking Yard )
LOOKING FOR ZINC ASH IN BULK ( ON DAILY BASIS ) URGENTLY REQUIRED
Palm Oil and Palm Kernel
executive premium gift
Business Analysis & Accounting Review providers uae – AL Najm Dubai
Accounting Services and Daily Accountant Dubai – AL Najm
View All
Find UPS Suppliers
PakBiz.com Finance
Gold Rates
Prize Bond
Pakistan Stock Exchange
Currency Rates
Petroleum Prices
CNG Prices
Finance News
Popular Searches: Prize Bond List 750 Peshawar, Prize Bond Schedule 2017, National Savings Pakistan, Generator Price in Pakistan, Fan Price in Pakistan, Dollar Rate in Pakistan, UPS Price in Pakistan 2017, Inverter Price in Pakistan 2017, T Shirts in Pakistan, Chemical industry in Pakistan, State Bank Draw Result 750, Currency Rate in Pakistan, Pakistan News Update, Petrol Price in Pakistan, PSX Market Summary, KSE Market Summary, Premium Prize Bond 40000 (Registered), Gold Rate in Pakistan, AC Aircondition Price in Pakistan 2017

Home  | Sellers  | Buyers  | Service Providers  | Categories  | About Us  | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact Us | Advertising
WebizMedia.com
Copyright © 2017 PakBiz.com All Rights Reserved.