Animal & Poultry Feeds Suppliers - Pakistan Poultry Association (PPA) is the premium business association representing Poultry Industry of Pakistan, established in 1987. Currently we (PPA) proudly serving more than 1500 members which elongates from large Poultry breeding Companies to small broiler farmers. The association has played a vital role in the development of commercial, Industrial and Economic activities in the community
Statistics of Pakistan Poultry Industry 2012-13
• Presently turnover of Pakistan Poultry Industry is about 564 billions rupees.
• There are about 25000 Poultry Farms in the country.
• Poultry Industry is one of the most organized branches of the agro based sector of Pakistan. Its growth rate is 10-12% annually.
• At present over 40% of agriculture produce and by-products of Agriculture are being used in poultry feed.
• 40% of the total meat consumption is being procured from poultry products.
• We are producing 9410 million table eggs and 953.600 metric tons chicken meat annually.
• In Pakistan per capita consumption of meat is only 5.5 KG and 55 eggs annually, Whereas developed world is consuming 25-28 KG meat and over 250 eggs per capita per year.
• As per standard of World Health Organization, daily requirement of animal protein for a person is 27 grams whereas our public is consuming 17 grams only. Therefore we are already consuming less animal protein as per required standards.
• No of Hatcheries : 400
• No of Feed Mills : 150
Players in the Industry• Feed mills• Poultry farms• Vaccine and medicine production houses• Hatcheries• Wholesaler• Retailer• Middlemen (Distributors)