Incline plane coefficient of friction tester measures the static COF of plastic films, sheets, rubber, paper and paper board, PP woven bags, fabrics, metal-plastic composite belts for communication cables, convey belts, wood, coatings, brake pads, windshield wipers, shoe materials and tires.
Incline plane coefficient of friction tester Principle
The static COF is measured by the angle at which one test surface begins to slide against another inclined surface as the incline is increased at a constant and preset rate. The test result is numerically equivalent to the tangent of that angle.
Incline plane coefficient of friction tester Features
1. PLC control and human machine interface
2. Real time display of test data, results and curves
3. In accordance with multiple international standards
4. Test results calculation, analysis and curve superposition
5. Microprint of easy printing of test result
Incline plane coefficient of friction tester Technical Specification
Angle range 0° ~ 85°
Angular Velocity 0.1°/s ~ 10.0°/s
Sled 1300g (standard)