Thickness tester for film employs mechanical scanning method to measure the thickness of plastic films, sheets, board, fabrics, textile, membranes, paper, foil, wafers and other materials.
Summary of test method
A specimen is placed on the base and a weighted presser foot lowered. The displacement between the base and the presser foot is measured as the thickness of the specimen.
Thickness tester for film Features
1. PLC control and touch screen operation
2. Contact area and pressure are standards conformed.
3. Presser foot automatic lifting
4. Real time display of maximum, minimum, average and standard deviation
5. Data auto statistics, storage and micro printing
6. RS232 port and software (Optional)
Thickness tester for film Technical data
Test Range 0~2mm(Customization available)
Resolution 0.1 μm
Measuring pressure 17.5±1 KPa (for film); 50±1 KPa (for paper, optional)(flat foot)
Contact area 50 mm2 (for film); 200 mm2 (for paper, optional)(flat foot)
Power AC 220V 50Hz (Customization available)