Our CPVC pipes and fittings fully comply with GB/T18993, GB/T18998; ASTM F441, F439, F437; DIN 8080, 8079 and JISK6776. They have following advantages:
- high temperature resistance that can be used safely and durably under the condition of 95°C
- corrosion resistance which makes 50 years of life without any need of change,
- excellent hydraulic parameters which reduce the adherence of bacteria and algae,
- chemical inertness and resistance to over 500 different chemical substances including the majority of acids, bases and alcohols, detergents and bleachers,
- excellent fire-resisting properties,
- leakproofness of the connections,
- easy and quick assembly that doesn't need any special equipment or electric energy.
We can provide one-stop service to customers, including CPVC compounds, CPVC pipes and fittings, machineries and moulds and production technology for CPVC piping systems. We also provide export assistance for CPVC resin.